Friday, December 3, 2010

"The time has come for colds & over coats..."

Winter has definitely arrived...  It's pretty dang cold outside & I have been fighting a cold for about 2 weeks now. (boooo!)  The poor air quality is not helping much...  Anyway, besides that the snowboarding season has officially begun!  Dave got a new board & pass to Snowbasin for his Christmas present this year.  Snowboarding is his passion!  He is very good at it as well.  I on the other hand am not so good at it, I try to be...  I just can't seem to get the guts to go fast!  Haha, I am a sissy.  I do however have a goal to get better so that I can keep up with Dave, or at least not take 2 hrs to get down the mountain!  I can say that I have conquered the "Wild Cat" run!!  My worst part is getting off the lift, those things are scary...  That's why riding the gondola is so much better!  You can just walk right off and then grab your board & strap it on, instead of trying to pull a balancing act.  Maybe this will be my year...

2 comments:

  1. oh my blog!!!!! sweet! so you two are going to need to call us to go boarding. gordon is also a season pass holder to basin, and he can get me sweet deals to come along. the boys can go together and shred the hills and we can take them nice and slow together :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally! We'll have to plan something out. Would Gordon be able to get me a good deal too?

    ReplyDelete