Saturday, April 9, 2011

Something to do...

Dave recently underwent surgery for his nose.  He had broken it a couple of times & decided it was time to breathe again.  It was a hard first week for him & I felt so bad that there wasn't much that I could do to help.  He said it felt like someone hit him in the face with a baseball bat repeatedly...  If that gives you any indication as to how much pain he was in.  This week he seems to be doing much better (thankfully)!  He got his stents taken out on Thursday & is now able to smell, taste & breathe!  He is still not able to work for at least another week, due to the fact the he is not to do any heavy lifting or too much physical activity for that matter.  I can't wait for him to be fully recovered!  I however am still recovering from my surgery in February.  I am not sure how long it will take for me to fully heal...  The doctor never really said.  Luckily my job is not physical at all & I was able to go back to work the next week following surgery.
Dave's sister & her family are moving to Denver, CO today.  We went to dinner with them last night as sort of a "see ya later" type thing.  (Not goodbye, just see ya later)  So, now two of Dave's sisters will live out of state.  It'll be weird not seeing them at family dinners & events as much.  I hope that they have an awesome time in Denver though!  We can always go up & visit them too, since it's not too far away to drive.
Ok, well I am done for the night so... see ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment