Thursday, January 26, 2012

2011-2012 Catch Up Time

Well, we have some big news...  We are expecting a baby girl!  We actually found out that I was pregnant in the beginning of September.  We are so excited & nervous at the same time!  It couldn't have worked out any better, I am due May 17th.  Just in time for Spring!  In the beginning I had morning sickness pretty much all day long & basically every other day.  Luckily I am doing better now, I only get sick every once in a while (with the help of some meds).  I can feel her wiggling around like crazy lately!  It's such an amazing experience, I don't think I'll ever get used to the feeling of her moving around.  It sometimes wakes me up in the middle of the night.  There are a few things that I have been finding out that happens when you get pregnant that I never really thought about before.  Like how much my ribs hurt!  The lack of sleep, and just body aches in general.  It'll all be worth it once she gets here!  So far we have bought our Nursery set & a few little things.  It's so hard not to buy everything!  But, I have been told to wait until after baby showers before I start shopping for things.  Which makes sense for sure. Well, other than that life has been pretty normal.  We've been trying to prepare ourselves for the arrival of our little girl more & more every day.  We still haven't decided on a name...  I think that is going to be the hardest part.  We do have a few that we agree on though. :)

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited for you guys!!! Congrats again!!

    ReplyDelete